Monday 1 February 2010

Finally

Blimey I have finally got through the 8st gone barrier, what a roller coaster month January was, put a load on over New Year, then lost it all following week, then another little gain, then another little gain, I began to think that I would never get passed the 8st mark!
However, have managed to get my head around it again this week and shifted a wonderful 4lb taking me through and a little beyond it!! Hoorah and about time!

I've had a few nice comments recently to, especially from people that have seen me through my entire journey, saying that I can't have got much more to lose etc. I suppose it's all relative I must look pretty thin compared to how I was, but if they knew how much I still weighed I should imagine they would change their mind! Personally I'm thinking at least another couple of stone, I know for a fact that unless a miracle occurs I will never reach my official WW target band, I just think that that is a little too much!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back on track and what a brilliant milestone to reach. That's fantastic! With your goal weight, just see how you feel once you're approaching another couple of stones loss and go from there. If you feel as though you've done enough then stop. You've done amazingly well.Keep at it :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fantastic loss. You must feel like a new woman. :o)

    ReplyDelete