Friday 17 July 2009

NSV City!

Blimey, I've had a cr*p week exercise wise and am feeling a bit rubbish, however dragged myself out to a retirement do last night and made an effort with the clothes. So how fab was it when i put my 'best' trousers on and found they were massive and I had to dig out a belt and then that wouldn't go tight enough so had to make an extra hole :O)

Once at the do saw loads of people I hadn't seen for a while and got loads of lovely comments and even got some from colleagues I see everyday,mainly because I was wearing clothes that fit (almost!) rather than my practical work clothes. However, the best NSV came when a guy who used to work with me and used flirt with me (and vice versa) came up to me and said "I definately would now!" *wink*

aarrggggghhhhh excellent news!

No comments:

Post a Comment