Monday 6 July 2009

Unbelievable!

So, WI day dawned and as always I was having an LKD. But hey ho, I pootled through the day and went, heavy legged to my meeting.

For a change I was being weighed by my meeting leader and was asked the usual 'how's your week been?' question, so I geared up for a limited loss or even a STS as I have made some changes this week - larger lunches so I'm not sat grazing all night and changed my exercise routine from swimming to using the gym.
Imagine then my absolute SHOCK when I got on the scales and had achieved a mind blowing 7lb loss!! Yes SEVEN pounds!!!!!!
I have to admit to shedding a tear of joy :O)

Even nicer, my leader then presented my with a 'diamond' to commemorate my reaching (and passing) the 60lb mark!

What a fab day. Good luck to everyone still to WI this week x

3 comments:

  1. Thats fantastic !! Wow 7 pounds !! You must be over the moon. Well done you !xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fantastic. You're doing great. Never heard of the diamond thing, what a fab idea. Have another fab week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper weight loss, you are doing fantastically x

    ReplyDelete