Saturday 28 November 2009

It's Been Ages

Blimey it's been ages since I last posted something, but now I'm here!

Not been anywhere just been super busy. Anyway the good news is that I have now broken into the 15st bracket!!!!! YAY

All my mini goals are getting closer - 1/2lb til 7st and 2.5lb til 100lb gone!!!

I still think back to last Crimbo when being on a diet never even entered my head, especially when I was wondering down the party food aisle! As a grazer rather than a proper meal eater I still gaze longingly at the boxes of duck spring rolls and prawn skewers, but am delighted to say that I now walk away rather than filling my basket with whatever 3 for 2 offer is on!

Anyway I think that's it's for now, lets hope I've got even better news after next WI on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Feebe, you're doing so well. You're an inspiration. You'll reach both those mini goals before Christmas, I'm sure of it. Keep up the good work hunny x

    ReplyDelete