Sunday 25 April 2010

Bit down

feeling a bit low this last week, not like me at all, really having trouble keeping my head around eating properly, i want to blame the fact that i have had so much success and the people that have seen my weight loss are now telling me i must be just about at goal - which is great don't get me wrong, however I know that I have still got the hardest part to do!

i only want to get down to about 12.5 st, but at the moment that feels a long long way away

still, I've not fallen off the wagon completely, even with a massive 3.5lb goal last week (not entirely sure why), just gonna keep my head down and stick to it the best i can

here's hoping for a better WI tomorrow :O) x

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, I don't know how far you are from goal but people started telling me that I didn't need to lose anymore when I was about 2 stone above - it made it really quite hard!

    Well done for not falling off the wagon and I hope that WI is ok tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete