Sunday 17 May 2009

Lead Knickers Day!

Why oh why oh why???????

Every Sunday since I joined WW do I feel like I'm wearing lead knickers?????

I know that it's because it's WI tomorrow but I just can't seem to help it. To report on my week, it has been fine. Even managed to eat all my points most days, which is not like me at all. Exercised everyday, including today with an hour in the pool. Don't usually swim on a Sunday but due to wearing the lead knickers thought I had better make an effort. Luckily as the LK are only in my mind I didn't sink without trace!

Joined the NYNY challenge this week and finally took some measurements, scary. Have decided to measure monthly just to keep myself motivated, wish I had taken them at the start of my journey, but hey ho you live and learn!

Anyway have a good week all and I will be back tomorrow with the result of LKD (Lead Knicker Day)!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    You made me properly laugh out loud with the LKD comment!!

    Good luck tomorrow Hun!!

    ReplyDelete