Tuesday 5 May 2009

Swimming and Hair Dye

I dyed my hair on Saturday, nothing drastic, just a dark brown to cover my grey. Now I'm not a vain person and i have resisted the lure of the dye until now, mainly because my mum says if I look old then that means that she is old! Even at 39 I like to wind my mother up!

Anyway, I decided to bite the bullet as my form at school were badgering me, and as they leave later this week I thought i might give it a go - well it is an unqualified success, lots of nice comments etc., however I forgot about the effect that swimming would have so it was with some trepidation that I hit the pool this morning and HOORAH i did not leave a dark brown trail of dye in the water behind me, i did not come out of the pool with green hair and I did not leave great clumps of hair blocking the plug hole in the shower!

Not sure I am going to maintain this hair dying routine, i am uber lazy when it comes to hair care but at least for this week i wont have any grey! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment