Wednesday 27 May 2009

wardrobe refunction!

Following on from my slightly embarrassing streaking at the gym I have now got my new swimming costume. Used it for the first time this morning and although it feels a little snug (it is a smaller size) it did at least keep my boobs fully covered! It also helped to pull my tummy in, so not all bad!

I'm on half term this week and am finding it very difficult to be active, every time I think about going for a walk it starts to rain and I'm sorry but i don't need to walk in the rain! It is on days like these that i wish that i had a) a dog or b) a partner to walk with, it might be just me but i feel a bit uncomfortable just walking around on my own.

Ah well, hopefully my less than active week wont have too much bearing on my WI this week x

No comments:

Post a Comment