Saturday 13 June 2009

not sure i can take the pressure!

it's within the reach, not goal you understand but the 4 stone mark, only 1.5lbs to go and i am obsessing about reaching it on Monday! I've done extra exercise, stayed a point or two below every day and yet all week i have the feeling of impending doom and am CONVINCED i am going to have a gain this week

aarrrgggghhhhhhh omg I'm becoming totally unreasonable

normally i have an LKD (lead knicker day) but blimey it has been a LKW, everyday since last weigh in i have felt like I'm dragging myself around the place. i know i really shouldn't moan, i have done really well and had a fab NSV this week when an ex-pupil came into school and was shocked by how thin i looked! what an excellent job teaching can be :O)

OK, OK i am going to be rational and sane, but not until after weight in! lol

good luck everyone, just had to share :O)

3 comments:

  1. I did have a giggle at your'lead knocker day' comment, hee hee!! I know that feeling well. Im sure you have no worries tho, you will hit that milestone this week, what a great achievement, good on ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that 1.5lb!! I'm curious - what's a lead knicker day??? I love the comments from kids too - they are sooo honest!

    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. to me a LKD is a day when no matter how good you've been you still feel like you weigh more than you have ever weighed before!

    and yea, gotta love what comes out of the mouths of kids, well most of the time! x

    ReplyDelete