Saturday 29 August 2009

Jog On!

blimey I've been a little slack in the posting department just recently, mainly because i have been really hacked off with my lack of progress.

have decided to write off the last few weeks, altho i have been sicking to plan and exercising my weight loss has slowed to a pathetic drip, i mean 4lbs in 6 weeks - grrrrrrrr. now i know i should be happy with that and i guess overall it's OK, but god it's so frustrating! the school holidays have messed my master plan up, i really wanted 6 stone off for my birthday but as that is less than two weeks away and i still have 10lbs to go i don't somehow think that's gonna happen unless i cut a limb off! i never ever thought i would look forward to going back to work just to get my routine back in order and hopefully kick start my weight loss again!

anyway, moving on, i have just measured and I'm pleased to report that there are a few less centimetres of me than the last time i dared face the tape measure :O)

so onto my main news of the week, (cue fanfare.....) i have JOGGED on the treadmill this week!!! aaarrrrgggggghhhhhh thank god it backs onto a wall and no one had to stare at my wobbly buttocks bouncing around! lol but i am sooooo proud of myself altho my knees were less than pleased. now i only managed 3 mins but i truly couldn't get over the fact that i felt happy to do it and in a public place too, i just thought if 17 st rugby players can do it then I'm sure i can have a go and so i did!

well that's enough of my ramblings for now, good luck one and all and HAGW x

1 comment:

  1. 4lbs is still a good loss, don't be too disheartened, you have done sooo well. I am sure you will get a lot nearer the 6 stone mark in the next few weeks. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete