Wednesday 9 September 2009

sweet 16's

3lbs off this week taking me down into the 16's!!!! probably the first time I've weighed so little since i was about 16 i reckon! lol

I'm pleased to say that i still astound myself every time i think about the progress of my journey so far, i still would never have believed that this year would bring about such changes in my life.

i also turned 40 today, little bit traumatic but a good day overall, loads of really nice comments and NSV's, and I'm getting soooo much better at taking a compliment! it's amazing how much difference wearing clothes that actually fit makes! lol

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic weight loss. You're doing great.

    Have a great 40th Birthday. I've got 10 months until mine :o( I hope you are doing something extra special to celebrate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday. Enjoy your forties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on weight loss & many happy returns hope you had a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete