Tuesday 14 April 2009

Blog Day 1

Well here I am, writing a blog. Been considering it for a while and having read others I decided that I might as well set my own up.

It wont be exciting and I expect it wont be up dated all that often (I'm not the kinda girl that uses Twitter) but I will use this to record my weight loss journey for me and anyone else that wants to know.

So, where to begin? I joined WW at the end of Jan, 19th to be exact and if I had been planning to join I guarantee that I would not have picked a Monday as my WI day!

Well I nervously entered the room and was made to feel welcome immediately. Got myself signed up and then the weighing - OH MY GOD a staggering 22st 10lb, how the hell did that happen???? But it had happened and now I had finally made my mind up to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment