Wednesday 22 April 2009

Pick N Mix

Had my second meal out last night, second since I started on this journey, went to Pizza Express, and had dough balls and a Soho pizza, god they were good! i had been really good all day and pointed the pizza before i went so i was sorted. Dinner went well, so far so good.

But then the next part of the evening, the cinema..... i tried hard, i really really did but the pick n mix was shouting my name and to my shame i listened and answered their call!!

the candy shrimps, fizzy cola bottles and toffee bon bons had ganged up on my and I have given in without so much as a whimper, luckily my friend, who is not dieting, ate loads and I made him take the rest away with him, so i pointed them as half a bag of haribo and I'm pleased to say that even with that indulgence my time in pool paid off and i still managed to save a point for day :O)

i must not give in to the pick n mix again tho - i must be strong! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment