Sunday 26 April 2009

Sunday Nerves

Well here we are again, it's Sunday night and the nerves about tomorrows WI are starting to kick in!
I know I shouldn't but I have just gone back over every day on my tracker just to check that I stayed in limits and also to make sure all my AP have been added! Every week I stay OK and yet I still start to worry on the Sunday - maybe that's what keeps me going back for more!

Although I have spent most of today sat on my btm watching all various sporting activities on TV, I did get up extra early and take an almost power walk around town, earning myself some AP's :O). I have decided not to go swimming at the weekends anymore cos it was just to busy and it stressed me out trying to avoid people and having to stop and start - roll on 6.30 tomorrow morning when I can get back in the pool! Now that's a phrase I never thought I would hear myself say!

Well I'll be back tomorrow with news of the dreaded WI and work permitting I may even walk to meeting!

take care all x

No comments:

Post a Comment