Tuesday 14 April 2009

Weeks 1 - 12

I thought I would lump all this time together as I am a latecomer to the blogging scene and have already started on my journey.

So wk 1 was a real revelation, having been a member of WW previously a few years ago this was my first time on the current plan, I say current because WW has to re-invent itself every now and then to keep the punters coming in! Anyway, as I was saying, wk 1 came as a real shock, as a fatty I had 32 points a day to scoff and quite honestly I found it really difficult. When I got back from meeting I made a conscious effort to clean mu cupboards out of all the 'bad' foods that were lurking there, I fihured that the only way I was going to be successful at this was to be super strict, clearly the scales were telling me I have NO willpower so I had to get rid of all the foods I loved so much.
As the week progressed I used the boards and esource daily, for tips, support and tracking. So weigh in came and BINGO I had lost 6lbs!! Hoorah :O) I couldn't believe it and it had seemed so easy, was this crazy eat what you like plan just lulling me into a false sense of security??

So the weeks have gone by and week by week I have been whittling away at my weight - -5, -1, -4, -2, STS, -3, -3, -4, -2, -4, -5! My grand total to date (last night was WI) is a massive 39lbs!! I truly can't believe it.

As the weeks have progressed I have reduced my points and upped my exercise, I even walked to WI last night (20 mins each way). Eery week I keep waiting for a gain, not sure why I am still super strict with myself and always save a few points each week but I really can't believe that I am losing weight!

Anyway, I'm sure you must have lost the will to live by now, I promise that my next entries will shorter, I just had to fill in the gaps up to date :O)

1 comment:

  1. you have done fantastically so far - well done!

    ReplyDelete